Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MY ROLES AND DUTIES AS A TEACHER

MY ROLES AND DUTIES AS A TEACHER As a teacher for vocational training center, I teach both theory and practical lessons. Each year, we (the VTC) admits students with different ethnic, tribal and educational backgrounds and I make sure that at least each student despite of his/her background understand and put in practice the knowledge and skills taught in the vocational training center in both theory and practice. These roles and duties include;  Prepare scheme of work and lesson plan for my periods  Teach students using different and possible teaching techniques such as lecture, demonstration, discussions and assessment.  Monitor and evaluate students’ performance  Create good learning environment for the students  Prepare and mark both assessment tests and examinations  Keep up to date records of the activities of the department.  Submit end of month reports to my senior/supervisor on the activities of the department.  Face any sort of situation that arise in my classroom and resolve it with confidence and forward those that require the attention of my supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment